For many many years I have been a photography addict, nut, fanatic, and, as my kids would tell you, psycho (LOL), whatever you want to call it… it’s ME!!! So I decided to make it official and launch my photography biz this year. I’ve been shooting for people and money, unofficially, for years. This year, I took that step. I hope you’ll follow me on this journey. Please LIKE my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, and visit my website and blog. You can find me here. It’s a little nerve wrecking and so forth… but I am so very passionate about it, I can barely stand myself! So wish me luck!
On another note, this random Wednesday afternoon, I thought I would share 5 random things about me… as if anyone actually cared… pffttt!!! LOL!
1. I am a vegan. Yup, you heard it. I’ve been this way for a long time now. I wish there was a vegan restaurant around here. That is the only difficult part of being vegan. It’s very hard to eat out anywhere. And this, coupled with …
2. I am a germophobe (sp?) Sorry, not sure I spelled it right. So eating out, hard anyway. I wash my hands a gazillion times a day. I wash and rewash utensils and plates and anything that will touch my food. I was, scrub actually, my food before I eat it. Yeah, it’s a sickness. I never touch things like doorbells, or elevator call buttons, or door handles. I always use a kleenex, or shirtsleeve, or something. Germs… ick!
3. I am a Canon girl through and through. And I still LOVE my original DSLR, the Canon XT. I still use it sometimes. I have always loved the images and especially the colors of the images… even more than my 7d. Shhh… don’t tell anyone.
4. I love scrapbooking. However, I’ve become a hoarder, not a user. Sad but true. I have good intentions, but life gets in the way. Ha! I vow to try to create at least 10 layouts before school is back in session.
5. My house is a mess. Seriously, I thought when the boys were out on their own my house would be immaculate. Big Fat Wrong! I don’t know where the time goes. I just can’t get it all clean. And, I really really really need to purge. But, I am honestly, too lazy to work on it. There. I said it. I am too lazy to really give each room a thorough going through. Maybe…. Nah………..
So there you have it. Randomness.
Catch ya later. Thanks for stopping by today! ~ Amy Tara ~